Al fresco living with Peninsula and Markilux Awnings
Whether you want to simply relax or you’ve invited friends or family over, Markilux has a new range of awnings which are an essential part of making the most of your outdoor space and prolonging the Al fresco life!
What makes Markilux’s awnings so special?
- There are over 250 awning fabrics to choose from so you can create the perfect ambience on your patio or carry your interior décor outside. You can also choose the frame colour and there is a bespoke service so we can match the frame to your personal shade.
- The high-tech fabrics will maintain their shape and colour for years and offer the highest UV protection, while also being self-cleaning and resistant to rain, light and fluctuations in temperature.
- There’s a wide range of accessories to choose from including remote control with sun and wind sensors, LED lights, heaters and a dropdown Shadeplus to protect against glare from low-lying sun or as it sets.
- The modern, minimalist architectural design will enhance the appearance of your home.
- There’s also a range that’s specifically designed for balconies or eaves as well as an upright version so if you’re patio is prone to some side wind then this is the perfect solution.
There’s also a new Markilux Pergola which is an awning system on slender posts with lateral guide tracks, so it provides generous shading of up to 6 metres and defies wind and weather up to Beaufort 6!