Daily Post welcomes Peninsula Windows to new Business Partnership scheme
Peninsula Home Improvements is delighted to have been chosen by The Daily Post to be part of their new Business Partnership scheme.
Under the scheme, the Daily Post works with local companies to fulfil its vision ‘to reach more people, more often, more meaningfully’, by utilising all its regional platforms including social media, digital and print.
As a leading North Wales & Cheshire home improvements company serving all of North Wales, Chester, Cheshire and beyond, there were many reasons The Daily Post chose us including:
- We pride ourselves on providing all our customers with a comprehensive design and build service bespoke to their needs as well as their surroundings.
- We provide an end to end service - from design to completion - and with our recently launched Design & Build service we can even take care of planning and any building work required.
- We supply and install a wide range of selected products from industry leading manufacturers.
- We promote and partner with local businesses including: Gwynedd Garage Doors, Chilli Penguin Stoves from Pwllheli, Fron Goch Garden Centre, the Marram Grass and Tyddyn Sachau Nurseries.
- We support a number of local projects and charities including the Pen Llyn Ultra, Llanddaniel Fab’s Community Project, Bethesda Rugby Club, RNLI, Royal Anglesey Yacht Club, Bangor Rugby U11’s and U12’s, Llandegfan Fun Run, Bro Goronwy FC, Pen Phoenix and Amlwch Town Juniors football teams and Beaumaris Town Band.
- We're at the forefront of our industry.
We look forward to building on our relationship with The Daily Post and working with them in the future.
Click here to read the full article.